Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Potted Orchids Centerpieces

I have been seeing a lot of potted orchids lately and I LOVE it! I love the elegance and simplicity of orchids anyway, it seems like such a perfect match. Not to mention how cheap you could build this look.

You can pick up a variety of different types of orchids at good ol' Trader Joes for less than $15! (I know this because I continue to buy them and am okay if I accidentally kill them because they are so inexpensive.

Here are a few different looks. You can very easily add to them to build up a centerpiece as well as add height which is ALWAYS a good idea when decorating.
This has the look of a potted orchid but is just stems in pots. I do love the paper wrapped container.

I love how clean it looks and how many textures they used.
this is a very tonal table but works well together.

Added tea lights and single orchids make a full centerpiece.

3 comments:

  1. I can't keep them alive either! Love the first photo. So delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty. Thanks again for your help with the media piece. I will probably be calling you from stores Saturday. Get excited. :)

    ReplyDelete