Monday, January 23, 2012

Hollywood Trip

A few weeks ago I headed down to LA/Hollywood to hang out poolside & visit friends. It was 77 degrees in the middle of January, crazy weather even for LA at this time of year. The ladies took full advantage of the vitamin D that was available. (My doctor said I needed it!) I met some really great people down there...all transplants of course and we played as you should when staying in Hollywood.

Myself, Michelle, & Boston Jenny

We stayed at the W Hollywood Residences. Our friend is selling the condo's that attach to the hotel. Part of his compensation package is FREE boarding in one of the condos...that are selling for $1M+
There are a few different celebrities that currently own here...a few that were pretty fun names! There are about 10 model condos that were designed by some top name Interior Designers. Craig thought they were too much, I appreciated the expensive furniture and great style! Check them out HERE or to purchase one feel free to let me know & I know a guy that can help you through your process. 

The real reason why I went down was to go check out our good friends new restaurant, Haven Gastropub. If you are ever in Pasadena or Downtown Orange you have got to go check this place out. It is hands down one of my favorite places. We went & had a nice group dinner with Ace (the owner/friend) and sampled 75% of the menu. I've been waiting to do this since this place opened. He did not disappoint either, everything was SO so So good!

We had a great time, had too much fun most nights, and caught up with great people. I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment