Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello October

Saturday morning Team Ballard (Craig & I) had my sister Alli over for Champagne and crepes! I don't think I could think of a better way to start off a crisp fall October morning.


We headed up to Craven Farms in Snohomish to meet half of the Diss gang for pumpkins, corn maze, and apple cider...yum!

We were greeted by Madelyn who promptly told us to "get on the boat and sit down". Craig didn't get the message.
My side kick Alli and I partaking in all the farm had to offer.

This Alice in Wonderland themed corn maze was a bit overwhelming.These things need to come with maps. This was the first and hopefully last corn maze that plan on going through.
We all enjoyed ourselves. It's fun to pretend you're a kid again. Thanks for the invite Dawn and Madelyn,

No comments:

Post a Comment