Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Woodinville Wedding

Ryan and Lindsay were married on September 25, 2010 at the Hollywood School House in Woodinville, WA. It was a beautiful perfect indian summer day, which we were a bit worried about due to rain the week leading up. I had such a wonderful time working with Lindsay and her Mom on this wedding. Both were so relaxed and laid back it made my job that much eaiser.


















Congratulations Ryan & Lindsay!
Photography: Vior Photography
Make-up & Hair: Gene Juarez Salon & Spa
Cake: Peggy Hillock
Floral: Meagan Duranleau Designs
Coordination: Meagan Duranleau
(and a very special thank you to my interns Craig and my mom Lisa)

3 comments:

  1. Yay it's about time. Why have you been keeping this venture from me for a whole month!

    I loved Lindsay's cake. Was that your idea? Beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a pretty great giveaway on the blog I hope you'll stop by to enter! :) Talk soon, Artie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Woodinville Wedding!! It looks super amazing. I love the theme! Congratulations to the couple. I am also going to have my dream fairy wedding and will be booking the best party NYC wedding venues. Making a list of the best reception party locations on a budget. Can you share any recommendations here?

    ReplyDelete