Monday, December 13, 2010

Lemon Artichoke Sauce

have I got a recipe to share with you all...
This is one easy recipe that has a TON of flavor. I heated up some whole wheat tortellini, heated the sauce up just a bit, and mixed it all around. I think it would be awesome cold with some spaghetti in the summer time.
Lemon Artichoke Sauce

1 can Artichoke Hearts (in oil)
1 Lemon fully zested
1/2 Lemon Juiced
1 large bunch of fresh basil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

I threw all the ingredients in a blender and hit the switch, but you could use a food processor or just chop the basil and artichokes up to your liking.

I also threw in some olives that I needed to eat up...this dish can be very versatile.
Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy. Have a great vacation doll. I will miss you tons. Be safe and I will see you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! I love artichokes, and lemons!

    ReplyDelete