Thursday, December 2, 2010

What's Wrong with this Picture?

I was a bit frustrated last night when I got home from our after dinner vacation/Christmas shopping. When we returned home I was greeted with this lovely scene....
My chandelier WAS directly over the center of the table and higher, my candle holders WERE upright and NOT broken!

What happened you ask? Well, we live in a concrete building on the 3rd floor (out of 6 floors). The only sound we have been able to hear is when the neighbor boys step out their door (only because they are ALWAYS screaming or yelling). Just recently we got a new neighbor above us...I HATE HIM! He has to be 1. 300lbs and doesn't know how to walk lightly or 2. Pretends that he's a wrestler and thrashes/jumps everywhere...all day and night long! Long story short, the chandelier that has been hung for 3 months has now decided that it too can not handle the loud pounding from upstairs and has fallen and broken my new candle holders! UGH

As is my chandelier wasn't annoying enough. I went to go box up my gift that I got for my girlfriends daughter and this is what I got....REALLY Pottery Barn Kids? You didn't have anything smaller? How disappointed would you be if you opened up this LARGE box and just found this? It totally takes away how cute the little pigs are!

I am glad I don't have to do the full Christmas thing this year! 15 days till white sandy beaches! AHH

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I think that's reason enough to knock on his door and ask him to tip toe.

    I'm going to request some rum from your vacation por favor...for my stocking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update- I called PBK this morning to ask if the only carried one size of box. The reply-
    Clerk:"No, we have many differet sizes. You probably need a 6x6 box".
    me: "yeah, that would be prefect. Do you have them in stock?"
    Clerk: "YEAH"

    And NO Gracie, they didn't give me tissue either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so your new neighbor and mine are twins? Mykel had to hold me back from stomping my way up the stairs Sunday night. Instead, he let me bang on the ceiling with the broom, lol. Wait until he is gone...I am marching up there to ask them to stop doing GD aerobics 24 hours a day over my head. If you would like, I have enough frustration over it I could pay your neighbors a visit too? :)

    ReplyDelete