Friday, October 29, 2010

Chateau Duranleau

I have found my home. It is located in St. Helena, CA and she's a beauty. I hope it will still be for sale in my next lifetime because this is where you can find me.



Just imagine the parties I could throw...
Can't you see the line up of lounge chairs where all of my visitors can come sunbath.

The grapes to the winery...TBD on the name



Guest House (you could stay here)
I love the limestone fireplaces throughout
and the great courtyards

She's beautiful, right?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh Chateau Duranleau has a nice ring to it.

    Love the shutter/door colors. I don't know that I would ever get out of that pool long enough to see your guest house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting me to leave...

    Miss you! Five weeks and we are hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you'll have the guest house...Mom and Dad are living with you when they get old. You'll have plenty of space :)

    ReplyDelete