Monday, November 8, 2010

Fresh Flowers

I love having fresh flowers in my house. To me they make the home feel that much warmer and the best part is that you too can create something just like mine. Here's how...
These flowers above are from Trader Joes and Fred Meyer. I took a bouquet of red roses ($9.99) and two packs of a green tone floral pack ($7.99 each). The idea is to find a variety pack of a solid color (tones of yellow, orange, pink, etc) then pair it with a solid color rose, daisy, sunflower. I take them out of their packaging and cut them down to the size of vase that I am using. You get a custom looking arrangement without the price tag of a florist.

here is another sampling of Duranleau Designs work...

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors. Perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pallet in the 2nd one. Those roses are so vintage looking!

    ReplyDelete